Sunday, November 11, 2012

#124 Take a second look and you'll see

Firstly, Ed Ed Ed, why on Earth would you give or sell, rather, Small Things to One freaking Direction!? They sound perfect singing that song, I know, and it sorta matches with their voices but GOOD LORD it's hard for someone my age to be obsessed with a song sung by those underage goddamn boys (except for Louis yeah HE'S MY AGE ALRIGHT). I mean when people ask 'Eh what song are you listening to it sounds cool' 'Mmmm Little Things....' 'Cool whose song is that?' 'Mmmmmmmmmmm One Direction. 'EWWW! Seriously Syue?' --- and massively awkward moments would ensue. Bloody hell you people, let me tell you something.. Brace yourselves...

You've been whining about people being judgmental. How you hate people who judge you before knowing your actual stories. How you despise people who don't actually try to walk in your shoes bleh bleh bleh. Here's one thing. You too, are judgmental my dear. When I mention One Direction or Justin Bieber, especially, you'd go 'ewwww'. No that's not you being judgemental, not at all. When you see homeless people begging for money you make faces, no that's not you JUDGING THEM BEFORE ACTUALLY TRYING TO KNOW THEIR STORIES. When you make assumptions if you friends are behaving 'weird', nah it's not you being judgemental, far from it. Macam lah tak boleh tanya elok-elok instead of cakap-cakap belakang yang memualkan tu. Muntah darah beb aku.

Oh well that escalated quickly. I was talking (typing) about that new One Direction song was I not? Well, you get my point now don't you. No, practice what you preach isn't the moral of this entry, that's so cliche. The moral of this slightly if not entirely emotional entry is, jeng jeng jeng, ---- PI LANTAK LA DGN MADAH2 BERHELAH KAU, LAST2 KITA SEMUA SAMA JE SUKA MENGHUKUM TANPA USUL PERIKSA, SUKA MELABEL SANA SINI, TAPI BILA KENA BATANG HIDUNG SENDIRI, MULA LAH CAKAP I PUT THE BLAME ON THIS ROTTEN SOCIETY. OR YOU PEOPLE ARE THE REASON OF MY JADEDNESS, OF MY SHALLOWNESS.

Jokes. Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the wisest of them all? Syue-sama, obviously.. All hail Syue for this post.. Just get ready to be laughed at, Syue, for voicing out your opinion.. I BLAME THIS ROTTEN SOCIETY, Y'ALL SO MEAN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M LIKE THE ONLY DECENT AND KIND PEOPLE AROUND HERE, WHY CAN'T Y'ALL BE LIKE ME?!! Bleh go to sleep Syue.