Sunday, November 25, 2012

#127



Oh My Gash it's Cassedee of Hey Monday, Oh My Gash, and she's like a little princess with an angelic voice here how is that even possible, last time I watched/listened to her she was that kinda punk, almost always screaming vocalist of that pop punk whatever band and I didn't quite like her voice back then, I mean come on, we all preferred Paramore's Hayley over her, admit it. 

Clearly I'm a fan now. Yesh! And oh, you have to watch/listen to the coaches' comments of this performance of hers. And then compare with X Factor's judges' comments on any of the contestants' performances. Macam langit dengan bumi. I don't hate any of X Factor judges, in fact I like Demi, and Simon, but seriously, their comments especially Demi's and Britney's make me cringe if not puke. They say things like "I see fire/passion/emotion in your eyes!" , "You're amazing!" , "How are you thirteen! I can't believe that" bleh bleh bleh a thousand time I doubt their credibility as judges. I mean, I can say that, too? Budak hingusan pun boleh cakap those stuff, right? Bluerghh

Erh sorry for spoiling this angelic post (haa haa) with my rants. Enjoice, still.